Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Middy Dress With Tam

  1. #1
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the Middy Dress With Tam (Summer Outfit) and High Button Shoes from AG and I just put it on my PM white body Molly.

    It's a tight fit both the dress and the shoes. Does anyone else own these and if so is it a tight fit? She can't move her arms, it's that tight. And I could hardly get the holes to the buttons, was afraid I was going to rip them.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have a mattel doll to try it on I would. If it is still to tight, you may need to return it. AG has been having problems making the sleves too tight.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not with this particular dress, but with many of the outfits I bought this year, I haven't been able to get them onto my PM dolls without a very very tight squeeze.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the PM dolls were bigger than the new dolls...I had planned on using my PM Kirsten as Elizabeth but the Christmas ball gown did not fit her....that was what promted me to buy Elizabeth. My Elizabeth meet gown is still for sale with shift....I bought it on Ebay it is lovely, a lot nicer than the pictures, but I dont need two....I am selling it for the price I paid.....including shipping $21.00

  5. #5
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I did try it on #4 a mattel one and it's a little looser but still to tight. Guess I'll have to call CS to replace it.

    This dress looks great on her too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try the dress on Jess and see if it fits her. If not I call CS, Molly sure looks cute in it. I'm really hoping it's just cut and sewn to small.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •